A well-designed and maintained infrastructure is essential to the economy and public safety. As an industry leader, G&A engineers have the knowledge and experience to successfully complete projects utilizing best practices, delivered on time and within budget.
We develop cost-efficient solutions for public and private buildings, bridges, parking structures, dams, cell towers, water and wastewater facilities, and other special structures.
Our Structural and Forensic Services group is proud to offer the following services:
- Feasibility Studies and Condition Assessments
- Structural and Forensic Investigations
- Reconstruction and Historic Rehabilitation
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Post-Catastrophic Event Assessments
- Emergency Response Services
- Temporary Structures, Shoring, and Underpinning
- Demolition Engineering and Related Support Services
- Construction Management, Inspection, and Administration