G&A has provided consulting engineering to municipal clients since 1973 and have grown to include over 75 boroughs, townships, and authorities in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Pike, and Wayne Counties, including the City of Philadelphia.
We believe municipal engineering needs to be more than just generating code reviews. While thorough ordinance reviews are an important task, our engineers take every opportunity to advocate for their clients throughout the subdivision and land development process as well as when implementing municipal planning and infrastructure improvements.
We provide all services typically required by municipalities and authorities with our in-house professional staff, including:
- Municipal Engineering and Planning
- MS4/TMDL Permitting Compliance
- Grant Writing Assistance/Administration
- Stormwater Management
- Water/Wastewater Services
- Sustainable Resources Design
- Landscape Architecture Design
- Construction Observation/Administration
- Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical and Environmental Services
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)