Over the past 100 years G&A has grown from a two person land surveying company to a multi-disciplined professional consulting services firm all while maintaining a land surveying base.
Land surveying may be a stand-alone service or, as is generally the case, one of the first steps for our professional consulting design services. This is usually accomplished by preparing base plans that may include the property boundaries, elevation contour lines, topographic and physical features and utilities. This provides our design professionals and client a base to work with for their specific design requirements.
We keep pace with the constantly improving survey and geospatial technology by utilizing real-time GPS via a Virtual Reference Station Network, Automated Data Collection Systems, Total Station Robotic Systems and Terrestrial Laser Scanning to provide an efficient service and an accurate product to our clients.
- Boundary, ALTA/NSPS, Topographic, Utility and Location Surveys
- Land Preservation and Environmental Surveys
- Preparation of Legal Descriptions and Exhibits
- Construction Stakeout
- As-Constructed Record Surveys (as-builts)
- GIS Data Acquisition and Mapping
- Terrestrial Laser Scanning (LIDAR)
- Monitoring and Deformation Surveys (settlement, movement)