Gilmore & Associates, Inc. is committed to a professional practice that embraces green infrastructure which includes designs that utilize or emulate natural systems to provide the essential services demanded by civilization while protecting or enhancing environmental quality.[read more]
Gilmore & Associates is a full-service civil engineering & consulting services firm with six offices servicing Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey.
We have an experienced and passionate team of professionals that clients have grown to know, like and trust for almost a century. Gilmore & Associates has broad service capabilities and experience working across a wide range of industries. Our client-focused approach has taught us how to meet our clients’ expectations to complete successful projects on-time and on-budget.
Our clients also appreciate Gilmore & Associates commitment to learning and developing best practices in green infrastructure. We believe that it is our responsibility on every project to present sustainable options and help clients assess the pros and cons of each one. Our award winning landscape architecure, civil engineering, municipal consulting, survey, geotechnical, construction observation, GIS, transportation and water resource solutions help protect the environment and enhance the community touched by our projects.
- Gilmore & Associates’ volunteers gave back, supporting the local Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County.
- New Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Standard
- G&A’s Matt Hostrander, CPSS, SEO to give Soils & Stormwater Management Presentation at EWRI November Dinner Meeting
- Park(ing) Day 2013 Philadelphia – September 20th
- G&A takes part in Park(ing) Day Philadelphia 2013!